Sunday, January 16, 2011

(Review) Let Me In



I cant believe they call it a decent remake. Its an awful remake. But I'd give it a 10 though

Out of 20.

Im sorryyy but its just awful. I understand if the movie's slow-paced, but it's TOO slow. It got me frustated. And Chloe Moretz doesnt fit the Abby character. Maybe because I've always thought of her as a cute little kid but whatever, she.doesnt.fit.abby.

The original is way better. Like, WAY WAY better.
Maybe I just had very high expectations.. Or maybe I just shouldnt watch the original one first. Aaaahh its just that its a remake of my very favorite movie and its so awful. Its a disgrace to the original. Its a disgrace!!!!!!!!!

Sorry for the Let Me In fans but I gotta disagree with you. And dont take is so seriously if I compared the movie to the original one, it's a remake. People compare. People gotta compare.

This, is the vampire girl from the Let the Right One In movie.. (the original)



Lina Leandersson in Let the Right One in is like Scott Pilgrim's tagline. "An epic of epic epicness"

No comments:

Post a Comment