Friday, January 7, 2011

Introduction

Okay hello everyone! Alright. Welcome to my blog. This blog is basically about movies. So, ALL the posts that Im gonna write here are all related to movies. Whether if its a review, movies im looking forward to or just my personal favorite movie quotes. Previously, I thought that I'd make this movie blog of mine on tumblr buttttt i dont think tumblr is user-friendly enough for me so i decided to make it on blogspot instead :)

About the languages, yes it is mostly written in English but it doesn't mean that I won't write in Bahasa! When I feel like it, then I will do it. It's just a matter of time and of course, my mood. :D

The reason that I made this blog is because that I need my very own space for my movie talks :P It's like everytime I watch a really good movie I feel like I want to share it with somebody! Someone gotta know how good the movie is and gotta watch it for sure.. And then we can talk about it all day long hehe.

About my movies taste, I basically like everything.I love Hitchcock's classic movies to the cliche chick flicks. From Dial M for Murder to What a Girl Wants. From Requiem for a Dream to John Tucker Must Die. And from Kisaragi to Emak Ingin Naik Haji.

I watch movies for pleasure. I grow up watching so many movies and as time goes by, I realize that I learn a lot from them. And the thing that I love from movies the most is the feeling after you watch it. That "oh my God what the fuck" feeling after watching twisted movie endings, or that "aaawww.. I want a love story like that too!" after watching a very romantic movie and the other feelings that I really can't explain one by one.

And one thing to be noted, it's not like I think I know everything about movies. Nobody does. I am just one of the people who appreciate the existence of movies and pray for the first movie maker in the world to go to heaven.

And last, nobody is perfect (but I am nobody, so I should be perfect right? No? Ok..)
so, constructive critics are most welcomed :D

No comments:

Post a Comment