Saturday, April 7, 2012

Win Win!

Errrh.

Hi.
I know. Long time.

I just watched really few movies these past months (especially since the start of high school) and the last movie I watched that was REALLY good to me was Crazy Stupid Love.. (and thats a looong long time ago)

But today I watched Win Win.
And I'm happy.

Because it's been a long time since I watched a feel-good movie :)
I love it.. I love it!!!!!! And its sorta funny because I actually already have the Win Win movie file for a well pretty long time bout what? 6 months I think.. But never actually had enough interest in playing the file.. Until today. Until I got bored and thought 'Why not?'

I love every single thing in it... The story the characters and the jokes!!! I actually laughed to an american movie!!!! I dont do that often! Haha

It's a very good movie.. Heartwarming!

No comments:

Post a Comment